A Software Architect is a highly experienced Software Engineer who is willing to lead complex technical projects. The Software Architect partners with other project leaders during quotation, development and production phases. An ideal candidate possesses leadership skills to leverage her/his team capabilities in order to accomplish project objectives.
We run ADAS sensorics and system projects based on AUTOSAR. Our workstyle is driven by an ASPICE compliant process as well as Agile workflows. Our team members are dynamic and talented in their disciplines and collaborate with peers across the globe.
· Owns the work products and activities of Software Architecture as defined by ASPICE SWE.2.
· Owns complex problem resolution according to the process, tools and methods applicable to the customer and the organization.
· Partners with the SWPM to achieve the software maturity required by customer needs and organization processes.
· Promotes team development by sharing knowledge and best practices. By coaching other team members. And contributing to continuous improvement.
· Act as technical customer interface for software engineering topics when the topic is more technical than the SWPM can support
· Participate in project CCB and provide feedback on issues to ensure that the issues are understood and fully analyzed
· Prepare technical decision options as input for the change control board and for management escalation
Tagged as: experience in embedded software development, programming experience with c/c++ language on embedded