Be a member of the engineering crew at Continental Queretaro responsible of creation of technology for Automotive Telematics (V2X) systems, developed for next generation of Connected Cars in the market. Actively work in a multi-cultural team working for develops Solutions and Services for Networking Vehicles with drives and passenger, other vehicles, the infrastructure and the cloud. Our Connected Car Networking solutions are key enabler for future intelligent and autonomously driving vehicles!!!
– Debug and problem solving for issues identified at all stages of product development.
– Unit Test for software, including integration and basic validation, as directed by the software project manager
– Reuse, port and modify of Software Implemented in order to speed up new features delivered.
– Support of peer reviews, walkthroughs and Inspections (Static and Dynamic) through all development stages.
– Support meetings with cross functional project team, software/test team and customers as needed.
– Analysis of Software requirements and documentation.
– Design of new Software modules and implementation (Development).
– Direct support to customer meetings in technical topics
– Develop or enhance Telematics architecture and design specifications.
Tagged as: basic knowledge of can network and vector, basic knowledge of linux environment, fluent english skills, software engineer telematics