Chassis & Safety Advanced Engineering Software Development Engineer will be responsible for the development,
analysis and integration of Software embeded solutions related to Passive Safety Systems, enhanced by vehicle
surrounding sensors and their coordination interaction. The scope of work will span much of Continental’s safety
systems portfolio, up to and including Automated Driving systems.
«• Working on defining/analyzing customer and user requirements, designing innovative solutions, and seeing the product through to customer release.
• You will be developing software and using established design guidelines and coding guidelines.
• You will be expected to use a variety of tools that support requirements capture, design documentation, management of code, builds and tests.
• Will also be expected to align according with estimates for simple tasks based on team experience and manage their own time in accordance with defined project tasks.
• Developing both unit test strategies and tests for individual components, and developing integration test strategies and tests for collections of components delivering high-level functionality.
• Critical thinking in managing tasks, architecture, design, and coding will be the measure of a successful candidate.
• Software Project Managing, i.e. being the main interface to the overall Project Manager, being responsible for the successful conduct of the SW task assigned in terms of time, efforts and quality might be needed.»
• You will be helping manufacturing in the introduction of our products
• You will be helping analyzing warranties analysis, consequenly good problem solving skills are desired
Tagged as: experience on product development lifecycle, python language, sw project management /configuration management