Be part of the Vehicle Dynamics (VED) Software group at Continental Queretaro and participate to the creation of our MK1xx and MKCx products: the Brake systems used in conventional, electric and autonomous cars of today and tomorrow.
Our ECU is the main Chassis controller and provides functions to control the vehicle dynamics as the car trajectory (ABS, ACC, AYC, HSA, IPB, TCS…) for global car manufacturers in America (USA, Mexico, Brazil).
In VED Software, you will have the opportunity to practice the benchmark tools of our Autonomous Mobility & Safety Division and the state-of-the-art methods for Software development environment using AUTOSAR, GIT, Matlab Simulink, Vector tools…
You will be joining an international team and be guided by experienced engineers into the different phases of SW creation: Design, Implementation, Testing in SIL and HIL environment.
Your main tasks:
• Collect the requirements addressed by Customer or Functions/Systems engineering level to Software engineering level and analyze them considering the Software architecture and Software development standards.
• Prepare the Software detailed design specification to meet the functional and non-functional requirements.
• Design the test procedure and the code logic to ensure that the design specification is fulfilled along with the Software integration tests related to the concerned Software component.
• Develop Software components and Software components tests for debugging and release testing.
• Solve and coordinate implementation of complex workpackages that involve multiple engineers or mid-sized projects in different locations.
• Document all work results according to the process in place (derived from Automotive SPICE).
• Develop and improve on existing testing methods, tools and procedures.
Tagged as: embedded c / algorithm scripting, experience in automotive software development, experience in software or system testing