The ADAS Embedded Software Engineer is a thriving software developer that has analyzed requirements, developed and debuged code. Our software engineers actively work in teams to create and update software components of Driving Assistance products that are being developed or already are in production or commercial use.
Our engineers are part of a multidisciplinary and global community responsible for the design, integration and maintenance of Continental products using the AutoSAR framework with presence in several software components such as diagnostics, error handling, communications, cybersecurity, memory management, power management in electromagnetic radars and/or vehicle control systems.
Analysis and specification of required SW component changes
Estimation of required efforts for SW component changes
Delivers completely configured SW components into projects
Supports creation of SW integration plan by making dependencies between components transparent
Supports technical discussions related to development, status, features etc. of his SW component
Link SW Component release to the corresponding SW Project Release
Regular status reporting to the Product Owner.
Proactive communication of project topics e.g. delays, problems during development and escalation towards FLE if required.
Responsible for problem resolution of the function (e.g. problem reports).
– Develop embedded LiDAR software to meet product requirements (mostly focused on Memory components of AUTOSAR architecture)
– Maintain correspondence with multiple engineering teams, both national and foreign.
– Develop sustainable software and support other teams in charge of its verification
– Maintain a thorough understanding of customer and product’s requirements
– Learn and follow the Continental development life cycle process, including development and QA activities
Tagged as: knowledge in diagnostics stack autosar layer, knowledge in embedded software development, knowledge in implementation of memory components