The Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of features in camera systems. He/she will actively work with internal and external engineering teams to bring high-quality products into production.
– Research and development of computer vision algorithms for embedded platforms to meet product requirements.
– Prototyping of algorithms using simulation tools.
– Continuous improvement of algorithms through automated testing.
– Ensure the quality of the delivered software.
– Utilize advanced data analysis techniques to provide insight and inspire future development.
– Maintain a thorough understanding of customer and product requirements.
– Collaboration with internal and external worldwide teams.
– Follow Continental’s Material Life Cycle development process.
Tagged as: experience developing complex computer vision algorithms, proficient at implementing efficient algorithms with c/c++ programming