The Sensing and Driving Functions Algorithm Development Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, and maintainance of features in radar, camera, fusion, and/or vehicle control systems. She/he will actively work with internal and external engineering teams to bring high-quality products into production.
– Develop embedded sensor algorithms to meet product requirements.
– Utilize advanced data analysis techniques to provide insight and inspire future development.
– Maintain correspondence with multiple engineering teams, both internal and external.
– Maintain a thorough understanding of customer and product requirements.
– Follow Continental’s Material Life Cycle development process, including code, requirements, and test result reviews.
Tagged as: ability to solve problems in logic, and dynamics, effective communication in english, mathematics, proficient at implementing algorithms with c/c++ programming and skilled at analyzing large sets of data using python/matlab